The Good Network Foundation is the Controller of personal data. To contact the Foundation, please send an email to email@example.com or a traditional mail to the address of the registered office.
Place and manner of personal data processing
Personal data processed by the Foundation is stored electronically on the Foundation’s local server, on a rented server, and, to a limited extent, on company computers and in the form of paper documentation.
The Foundation ensures a high level of security of the places where it processes personal data (among other things, by cooperating with a professional IT company that handles the operation of IT systems).
Who is entrusted with personal data?
The Foundation, if necessary, transfers personal data processed by it to third parties, but only to those who provide services to the Foundation or perform activities under grant agreements – among others:
- providers of IT systems and services,
- providers of the Foundation’s accounting services,
- entities performing monitoring and control activities over project implementation.
Data is entrusted only within the scope of services provided by these entities, in accordance with the concluded agreements. The entities and the Foundation are equally obligated to protect personal data and are not permitted to use personal data entrusted to them for their own purposes.
The Foundation does not transfer personal data to third countries nor international organizations, unless specifically indicated.
Rights of data subjects
Any person whose data is processed by the Foundation has the right to:
- Access the content of personal data and to rectify and update it.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. User’s data may be erased from the Foundation’s filing system upon request. The Foundation will inform the requesting party of the process.
- Object and to request the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of the protection of personal data in case the User considers that the processing of his/her personal data infringes upon the regulations.
- Information about the right to data portability.
To contact the Foundation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a traditional mail to the address of the registered office.